You know you want it! Rachel Zoe finished up her season by
hosting a party for her staff at her house. It was lovely. There were
plenty of hugs and tears.
But there was also a yummy baked sausage – salami thing made!!
She referred to it as 'meat crack'.
making it over the next couple weeks.
Rachel Zoe's Meat Crack
1 medium to large salami – at least two pounds (I used Hebrews National)
1 large jar of apricot jam (It's possible this was orange marmalade
or peach jam. I will experiment.)
1 1/2 C of honey mustard
* Line cookie sheet with quick release aluminum foil for easy clean up.
* In a small bowl combine the apricot jam and honey mustard.
* Spoon approximately 3/4 C of this mixture into a separate bowl and refrigerate – to save for dipping
* Slice sausage most of the way through – but not all the way. You can make the sections as wide as you would like. Thinner sections will be crispier.
* Lather the meat with the remaining mixture.
Bake for at least 30 minutes. You can cover the salami with tin foil
and this will prevent the top for getting too black. If you like,
remove the foil for the last 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve with dip mixture. Stand back and
watch your guests devour!
Need more fun recipe and drink ideas? Try these:
Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook
Thanks for stopping by
We love Bethenny, don't we? The Skinnygirl Rules: For Getting and Staying NaturallyThin